Sunday, January 11, 2009

Magic Island Biathlon

This morning was our first team biathlon and we are exhausted! Jeremy started us off with a 2.5 mile run and then tagged me in for a 1k swim. Jeremy finished his leg with an impressive time of 19:40 and I completed the swim in 27:30. Truth be told, I was a bit disappointed by my final time since I swam the same course a few days earlier in 24 minutes but I feel proud nonetheless. Our friends Bridget & Roy and Christine & Stacey competed as well, each team finishing under the time limit and with grins on their faces. It was a successful day and we are now all looking forward to the next biathlon in the series, the Valentines Day Biathlon. We plan on doing a little bit more training this month and improving on our previous times. . .we'll see what we can do!

1 comment:

Tiffany Lee Stutesman said...

Jeremy... would those be Kapolei Middle School PE shorts? How COOL! Not bad, the six of you for a set of Gen Xs!!!! Ha ha ha!